Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Hello kyleh

Well they brought out both models to appeal to different people. Some rather just get the original S6 instead of the edge. I know & have heard many will go for the edge tho. It all depends on the person & if they want the edge or not.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ok thanks

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

You are welcome!. I wonder how many have reserved the S6 / edge models.
I Plan to Stick Around

Guys I got couple questions. I have a corporate account with data (business).

1. Will I be elegible for 2 year upgrade or are they going to ask me to get a $80 plus plan?

2. Aside from outright buy; are the phones being reserved for 2 year contract yet or not?

Thank you

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello azil83

1. You must have a $80 Share Everything plan in order to do any upgrade for any phone. You can contact Rogers & see if they can do something for you but the stores can not proceed with the upgrade unless u change ur plan.

2. Nope. You can reserve a device with Rogers & once its shipped to the store & you go pick it up, you can do a upgrade, new activation or purchase it outright.

EDIT  -   For corporates like your self, the device is being shipped to your home so from what i know u can purshace it outright or do a upgrade with it. Best to call Rogers Business solutions for this. As for the plan. As for the plan. There is a mixed reaction on this but from what i have seen with the iPhone 6 / 6 Plus reservations. Some were being told they can keep their plans & some where being told they had to change it. Best to call in & get that answer as well. Get them to make a note on your account & give u the interaction ID number as well! 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meow... hopefully I will get to keep the plan and get the S6 Edge.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello azil83

You are welcome!. Hopefully they will
I Plan to Stick Around

i have a small question are you guys going to get samsung clear cases for ths samsung galaxy s6 edge

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kyleh

Depending on what cases come out. I will forsure get a Spigen case but will see the official cases from Samsung.
I've Been Around

when can we start reserving the s6 edge. i am only seeing the s6?