Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge Questions / Reservation numbers!

Thanks again everybody. Trying to confirm it all on Twitter. If Fido, who cant even confirm before Videotron, has no clear direction by Wed on this, im coming back to Rogers.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello luongo01

Here u go. Look at the banner and u will see it.

http://www.fido.ca/web/content/whatsnew/shoplanding
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks, but I think I may change things up. Im not gonna risk waiting for the Edge from Fido and having it sell out everywhere. I will go on a limb and guess they are NOT getting it since for some reason unable to confirm it. Really annoying. They are the one of the last carriers to announce and may be Canadas only one that doesnt offer the Edge. Theyd be crazy imo.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello luongo01

That's ur choice and as i said before if u want, switch over to Rogers and reserve one here and that way u have a reservation for it!
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Thanks for all the info!  But I still have one question: do you know when Rogers will carry the Gold Platinum colour for the S6 Edge?  If I remember correctly, Rogers only had black and white for the S5 when it first came out, then the gold was released some time after.  Do you remember when the gold was released for the S5? I thought it will be the case for the new S6 as well. Thanks!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello xvitax

The gold one was released around 1-3 months after the original release. I remember it as the summer time. There is no word on what other colors will come and when Unfortunately. That all depends on the deal the carriers make with Samsung.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am looking on rogers.com where did you guys reserved it?? S6 edge is not there yet..
I Plan to Stick Around

I have question are you guys going to get the official samsung galaxy s6 edge clear cases

I've Been Here Awhile

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge 64GB - White
S6 Edge 64GB White
Position : 19

I Plan to Stick Around

Log into your profile and click on product and services and click on wireless and click on device reservations. Click on samsung galaxy s6 and a drop down menu comes up and select samsung galaxy s6 edge.