Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Marshmallow Update?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Marshmallow Update?

Well, thanks justin4thewin, I just borrowed my son's Windows laptop (I use a Mac) and flashed the Telus version. Very smooth, everything works great. Enough of this Rogers .

I'm a Reliable Contributor

I haven't, but I'm sure you can. Have you checked out XDA?
I Plan to Stick Around

As of today we can no longer accuse Rogers of ignoring their updates page -- they just changed the status of the Galaxy Note 5 from getting it today to instead: "coming soon". Sad, since Telus got theirs over 3 weeks ago!

I Plan to Stick Around

aim still waiting for marshmallow 6.0.1 on my samsung galaxy s6 edge

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @kh29

Many are at this moment.
I've Been Around

Rogers why the wait?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @randycarbide

Unfortunately they won't give the answer you are looking for. They did state the update is coming but won't give a exact date.

I Plan to Stick Around

I would love someone from the press or a pr related website to contact Rogers for an official statement. The fact that they are clueless to their users needs and the impact of their silence to their reputation of Android users is beyond me at this point.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @dspec

The same information will be given to them as well. It's happened before with another update a while ago and nothing was said. Only " Coming soon due to some bugs". That's all.
I Plan to Stick Around

Very sad that Rogers is yet to release Marshmallow for the S6 when Telus just pushed the update for the S5... Keep up the great work Rogers.