Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Marshmallow Update?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Marshmallow Update?

This is ridiculous it's been over a month that the other carriers have updated those devices and even now they updating the S5.on t mobile. What the heck is going . Rogers is suppose to be a leader in the industry but yet I see them as followers . If this continues I'm going to switch to bell or telus .
The whole situation smells like socks. I'm very disappointed in rogers

I've Been Here Awhile

The link to the OS update page says it has been moved.  I cannot locate it anywhere, does someone have the updated location?

I Plan to Stick Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Galaxy S6 was listed as getting update May 25th on schedule but so far have not received. The schedule from Rogets is not being followed by Rogers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Arkdom

It got pushed back to May 30th now.
I Plan to Stick Around

No, it was pushed back to "summer 2016" (rolls eyes, at Rogers not you)

I Plan to Stick Around

I have an old (well, not that old) Sony Xperia Z3 that my wife isn't using anymore, and I read yesterday that it will now accept Android N previews. I installed it today, works nice. No rooting required. 

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you
I Plan to Stick Around

@FL1P wrote:

The link to the OS update page says it has been moved.  I cannot locate it anywhere, does someone have the updated location?

Yeah, Rogers is bad for that, moving pages around to new addresses. Result being that Google search results usually come up empty, the links they do provide don't work.

I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers can't figure out how to get VOLTE working with Marshmallow. Thats why it wasn't released when the other carriers released theirs.