Samsung Galaxy S6 Active availability

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Active availability

I've been watching this thread for awhile. When i saw the US ad's back in June I really wanted this phone as its looks great for my lifestyle. I figured Rogers would probally bring it out around now as it is about the same time lone it took them to bring out the s5 active. For once in my life i would really like a new phone that is actually new on the market and i really need to update this S3. Please get this phone or confirm that you won't be. Thx
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Heatherclaire

Unfortunately there is no way of knowing if they will or will not bring it. As thus far, they haven't so i don't think so but who knows. Stay tuned and see.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I just counted 34 versions available for the I phone 6, so why are there so few options for Samsung users? I go to the Rogers stores and no one will give me a straight answer, I am really getting tired of getting jerked around! Please bring this phone to market so I and others can continue to do business with you, if you cannot make this happen at least tell us so we can take our money elsewhere.

I Plan to Stick Around

Agreed. It's frustrating to have to wait-and-see. The phone's been out for a while. Even a "coming soon" sort of message. Something. Anything! I mean they must know, right? And if it's not coming ever just say so.
Just a guy.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Rockford

They don't have to say anything if they do want too.. If they aren't speaking then that means they won't be releasing it. There is no news of anything about this device with Rogers
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

" Hi Allen, thanks for your interest in Samsung. While we will not be bringing the Galaxy S6 Active to Canada, we do offer a wide variety of mobile devices including the Galaxy S6, S6 Edge and S6 Edge+. The Galaxy S5 is rated as ip67, which offers dust and water resistance. We also have a variety of Samsung protective cases, and there are official partners who are licensed to offer cases, as well. Discover a list of current handset and options available in Canada."

Ok people start voicing your concerns to Samsung.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We'll that sucks. 😠
Just a guy.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @big-al

I said that before but everyone was blaming Rogers... Samsung doesn't seem like they wanted to release it in Canada. So everyone should speak to them