Samsung Galaxy S6 5.1.1 Update

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 5.1.1 Update

@RogersDarrell how about an answer to all the Samsung S6 customers that Rogers has screwed and are still giving the silent treatment to... it's been a month already!!! Beyond upset with Rogers!

I Plan to Stick Around

Facebook and Twitter campaign starting today and I will be relentless until Rogers speaks up and addresses this. I suggest everyone does the same, there's LOTS of posts and Ads by Rogers all over social media for new S6s and S6 Edges.
I Plan to Stick Around

Yea @RogersDarrell cmon we need something here and yes I agree with @paulwatkins making quit advertising a phone that doesn't work. I am telling everyone I can about this so I hope to do at least some kind of damage to the company. This is unacceptable.
I Plan to Stick Around

Just posted to their FB page 

"Thank you for your "great" customer service with the S6 and multiple failed updates. Thank you for leaving all us S6 users either without LTE or without the ability to not use our phone for basic phone functions for over 2 months now. Most importantly thank you for not providing us with a single real update of what is happening even though Telus has already fixed this issue as of nearly 2 weeks ago. "

https://www.facebook.com/Rogers/posts/10153831175844271

Also going to be filing a complain with the CCTS soon. The more posts we get on the Rogers page, comments and likes we get on all the posts the faster we'll get a real reply from Rogers. 

Edit: Also Paul I have not done so myself but I have talked to a few people who have installed the Telus update and it does fix all problems. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

https://www.facebook.com/Rogers/videos/vb.175772339270/10153407096429271/?type=2&theater&notif_t=vid...

and I will post similarly to every new post they put out about services.
I Plan to Stick Around

kodoo and telus got the fix update.. rogers and fido they dont care about customers.
I Plan to Stick Around

If you can't provide the service you're billing for, then there should definitely be a REFUND for that service and it should continue until you can provide the service you're charging us for!
I Plan to Stick Around

Fully agreed. I like this posting on their Facebook page too a lot more people will come across it that way.
I Plan to Stick Around

Twitter is getting very active too. I'll try and create a blog on blogger this week that can't be edited or deleted by Rogers. If this goes another month like this the CRTC should be bombarded. Pressure should be put on Rogers to take these phones back and let us out of our contracts since they are unable to fulfill it.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm posting on Twitter as well and think we need to push this more then social media. People need to know we want to know what's going on.

No more silent treatment. 

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.