Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Thanks for the reply Meowmix. Looks like mine is still "IN PROGRESS" so I'll just keep waiting for the shipping notification.

Cheers!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aahaji

They send u a email on how to do it. It will explain on how to do it. The s card registers to the application and then it automatically shows ur balance
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dropshot

You are welcome! U will get it don't u worry:)
I'm Here A Lot

Hi meowmix

But the fine print for the watch statest specifically that you need a 2 year share everything plan:

"Available at participating Rogers locations from April 11/14 until the earlier of June 12/14 or while quantities last (in black only) with purchase of new Samsung GS5 and new activation on a 2-yr Share Everything Plan. If eligible plan is cancelled within first 15 days in accordance with your Service Agreement, Gear 2 Neo must also be returned in original condition ($49.99 will be refunded) else the difference of $170 will be charged to customer's account."

I don't think they were supposed to give this to you. You need a plan that is higher than 60 a month to get the phone on a 2 year for 249.99, but that's not for the watch. The local dealer here said that it has to be the share everything plan.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

. o JustinGTP

You are wrong. The new plans are called Everything shared plan. The older plans have different names. As long as you plan is $60+ you are fine. My plan is from 2008 with 6GB on it & every time i did a upgrade, it worked even tho the fine print says that. I have been here long enough to know lol.

I got the watch for $49.99 & have the reciept to show it anyways. The store manager did this for me while she was on the phone with the call center for something. The guy right beside me did the same thing too. His plan was older as wwell. I guess the rep you spoke to gave you the wrong info.

10257617_10150432472954959_1119441926073548927_o.jpg

As long as your plan is $60+ you are fine & the upgrade will go thru &you can get the watch as well.

The image above is the phone. Gear 2 neo &  a case i got.

Here is the receipt for it as well. original.jpg

I Plan to Stick Around

Mine said delivery by noon today, so I just called ups and they said that the company sending didnt have it there on time yesterday. It is still in Toronto. Will be in winnipeg on Monday.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dubq91

What does the tracking number say right now? Contact UPS & ask again.
I Plan to Stick Around

Scheduled Delivery: Friday, 04/11/2014, by 12:00 Last Location: Concord, ON, Canada, Thursday, 04/10/2014Special Instructions: Signature Required
Shipment Progress
Location Date Local Time Activity Concord, ON, Canada 04/10/2014 22:12 Origin Scan   04/10/2014 22:12 A UPS error has delayed delivery. We're working to deliver your package as quickly as possible. / Forwarded to the facility in the destination city Canada 04/10/2014 14:54 Order Processed: Ready for UPS
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dubq91

Ahh i guess it most likely did not make it in the morning truck. You can not really blame Rogers on this :/. Rogers does not own UPS. Once its in UPS hands, UPS is responsible for it.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well it kinda is rogers. She said that they missed the cut off yesterday. And its sitting in Toronto ups warehouse. Either way enjoy your phone everyone this weekend for whoever gets it. At least this way we should get some reviews before we get it.