Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Hello vbulario

Very nice!! The city or province has nothing to do with how fast or slow it's going. You could live in BC and get it the next day.
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine also shows delivered to Rogers location as of 11 am

I Plan to Stick Around

I just went to my Rogers store and I was told that Rogers messed up and the release date is not until Monday 14th???   

I was 309 in the queue the last time it was showing.   

Is there any way I can get a real confirmation on where the phone is and when I might get it?

I Plan to Stick Around

@Scas: Did you get a confirmation that the phone was delivered to your store? I'd be pretty . if I was told the phone was ready for pickup and then on walking in to store that it's not ready
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Scas.

Call back and ask to speak to the store manager. Have them show u where it says that as it shows it NO WHERE. The S5 was released this morning by call carriers that have it. Seems like the store is giving the wrong information. 

If they refuse to give u the phone, call the Rogers call center right from the store. 

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I'm new to the community but I made a reservation as well. I was originaly # 1280 for a white S5 but after just logging in it doesn't say my reservation number anymore, but the status is "IN PROGRESS"

Is that normal? I didn't receive any notification emails either about shipping or status other than the orginal one confirming that I did make a reservation.

Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 

Once you go IN PROGRESS you lose your number as the next one will take it. The only email you will get is when it ships out. Nothing else unless a random email comes in saying u reserved it and such. 

I'm Here A Lot

Yay mine went to status "in progress" so I expect to get it early next week. Unlike a lot of people I don't mind waiting a couple days. I have a busy weekend doing some little renos anyways and dont need a new phone to distract me while I paint my condo!

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm still waiting on my phone to actually move to "shipped", so I'm assuming I'll be getting it next week - but something just occurred to me: can I buy the phone outright once it is shipped to the store? Or do I have to renew my plan?

I was planning on getting it outright.

I've Been Here Awhile

Mine said delayed in ONT as of yesterday and i woke up this morning to find out that it was shipped over night to BC and is just around the coner from where i work and being delivered to the store today!

Im going straight after work and get my awesome new phone!

I hope the rest of you have the same luck!