Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 Questions / Reservation Numbers!

Hello 

Did u reserve it to a Rogers Authorized store? Could be why as some of them have their own warehousr.

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix.

Saves me some time this morning.

I Plan to Stick Around

Your lucky that yours is getting delivered today. I was number 9 on the reservation list since day one, and mine is still in progress. 😞
I'm Here A Lot

Hey,

Do you know if the prepaid card is specific to the phone/sim/number?

As in can I give the card to my sister to use who is also on Rogers and has an eligible device and same account as me or it has to be used on my S5 with my number that the s5 was activated on. 

Thank You

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 

From what I know it's not locked to your name or number but u will have to add it to a Sure tap account via the app on the phone. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was in the 900's for the Black version.  All day yesterday it was in the Shipping in progress status.  Last night I got the email stating that the product had shipped and gave me my tracking number.  As of 6 am this morning it was in the UPS Warehouse in Concord.  The Rogers store I chose for pick up does not open until 10 am so I don't expect any notification, if any at all, until after lunch hour.

FYI the 'Concord' location is the UPS warehouse which is at Steeles and Jane (for those of you familiar with the GTA) so if your phone is at the Concord location and your pickup is in the GTA you will likely have it today or Monday.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ggaleazz

They scan it again in Concord during the morning time before it goes in the truck for delivery. UPS normally updates their site around 11-12 with new tracking information.

I called again and she said her system shows mine out for delivery. She even asked her manager to verify for her and he said the same. They said their systems are having issues updating the site tracking information so it could be why we are all having issues.
I've Been Around

Re: Business Device Reservations

I have reserved the Galaxy S5 on https://reservebusinessdevice.ca/ a month ago, and to my surprise, called into Rogers Business Service today, and was told that there is a delay of 15 business days for Business Users in getting the new phone. What is going on Rogers? Are business users not valuable customer? If so, I'm happy to change to Telus or Bell all together!

I Plan to Stick Around

Just checked my UPS tracking and my phone has been delivered to my Rogers store of choice. The email from Rogers says to wait for the store to call me. Should I wait or contact them??

I Plan to Stick Around

I couldn't wait so I call the Store and they told me to come by and pick it up. I am on my way. Good luck everyone, hope you guys get yours soon. By the way, I was 1044 on the reservation list, wonder if living in Toronto made me get mine quicker? I've read some guys were in the top ten and still in the "In Progress" state.