Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello kwljeremy

You are welcome:). I actually got 2 S4's for free from my company. Gave one to my sister and the other one i have. Hopefully yours gets shipped tomorrow and if not, most likely in the next couple of days.
kwljeremy
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok. I know your on the threads a lot. So I just want to know if you've read about someone else who was an existing Rogers customer that ordered it online and already received it!!? And how long it took for Rogers to ship it out. And WOW lucky you. 2 free S4's :).
kwljeremy
I Plan to Stick Around

I mean ordered it over the phone***
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwljeremy

Many that reserved it online got it. The third batch is not out yet from what i know.

As for ordering it over the phone, they have their own stock so thet may have some left. The white s4 is not much popular so it may ship out tomorrow or by Friday night. You most likely will get it on or before Monday BUT not on the weekend.

kwljeremy
I Plan to Stick Around

That sounds good. Which colours did you get your S4's in?? And I wonder why the white one isnt popular hmmm... Any idea??

(Sorry about the irrelevance for this thread, it's my last question 🙂 )
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

I got one white frost and one black mist. Black color is more popular as i have been told by many store. Who knows the real reason. Each person has their own likes on colors.
kwljeremy
I Plan to Stick Around

True. I'll let you know when I get the email saying its been shipped :). Thank a lot for your help. Greatly appreciated.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwljeremy

Yes let us know!. You are welcome 🙂
kwljeremy
I Plan to Stick Around

I haven't gotten an email yet :(. You think it's too late for them to end up shipping it out today?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwljeremy

It may be late but UPS picks up around 4-8PM. You may or may not get a email today