Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Says mine is in transit but has arrived in Winnipeg. Any chance that means my store will receive it today and I can go get it?

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in the same boat.  If I remember correctly, the site says it'll be delievered by the end of the day.  So we may get ours (in Winnipeg also) later this afternoon, or tomorrow when the store opens.

I'm a Regular

Anyone know what time the second batch went out yesterday? hopefully im in this one and can get it friday Smiley Sad

I'm a Regular

I've never been so excited to get rid of my blackberry in my life lol

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

It all depends. It started from 2pm until 6ish.

Awww haha
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, do you mind going to the warehouse and getting all our phones so we stop complaining about the shipping times and asking when they're due to arrive? 😄
I Plan to Stick Around

@CharMo...Hahahahaha..

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello CharMo

LOL i wish my friend i wish.
I Plan to Stick Around

Gis_kid. I am in winnipeg too. I have been checking ups too. It took a long time to update for me too. I am hoping the store gets it today and actually gives it to me. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

I think we'll get it today.  No problem.  Probably later this evening though. I'm not going to go to the store until after 7