Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

@ benbar21

I wish I had some sort of super computer to find a pattern in the batch amounts, that would be wicked lol

(or an inside man to tell me)

I hope we are both part of the third batch. I have never been around for the reservation cycle before, so maybe batch amounts fluctuate.

I Plan to Stick Around

I think my heart will explode if they ship another 300 and I just miss the cut off line Smiley Tongue

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DemiAlbedo

I wish Rogers actually had a ticker which would show how many got shipped out & such. Sadly no carrier does this or will ever do. We will never know sadly.

Most likely you both should be if Samsung sends enough devices to Rogers. If not, then on the fourth batch
I Plan to Stick Around

Watch them ship one less than your number, at least you'd be 1st in line! Lol
I Plan to Stick Around

hahahahaha yeah, that would totally suck.

If I do not make batch three, I will likely try to grab one on Friday and cancel my reservation (if i'm successful).

Since why not, at that point I'm not getting it in advance anymore.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello DemiAlbedo

Yea its best just to go early Friday morning & get one if yours does not ship out for Friday. That would be the best thing right now.
I Plan to Stick Around

hey where do u check for reservation update??

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jus4u1988

For reservation updates you need to log into My Rogers - Overview - Device Reservation with the read lettering in the middle of the page.
I Plan to Stick Around

lol do you work for a mobile telco or what that's an awesome perk

BTW did you get my question regarding the Google play credits in my last post?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

I wish i did but i work for a Supermarket company. ( i am a manager). They give us any phone we want as a gift. The perks are added by Samsung. i guess the company & Samsung has a agreement lol. They do this with Blackberry, Apple, HTC, Samsung, Nokia, Sony & a few others.

Yup i did. Have you tried this link?

https://www.rogerspromotions.com/galaxys4gift/step_1.php

Also it takes 6-8 weeks from the date you submit it to get the gift card btw.

EDIT - You need to have the IMEI number of the device in order to get this. Wait until you get the phone if you have not gotten it yet.