Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max_Distance
I'm a Regular

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Just complain about Bells clearly better services .... I just want my phone

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around

What a joke rogers get your act together and release an offical statement or at least be honest with us and admit you screwed up
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

That is exactly what i want to see. A official statement from Rogers explaining what is really going on & not confusing everyone. The reps need to stop giving false info as well.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

Believe me, everyone wants their phones. the problem is that Rogers as a high company is not coming clean & telling its customers what is going on. Its sad but this how Rogers has always done this on reservations. Go look at the past you will see it.
aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around

yes rogers has to come out and offical say that samsung let bell release it first and not the biggest mobile network in canada which is rogers...what a joke 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Well Rogers needs to make a public statement about this. Even if they say " WE are going to start shipping them out as of tonight or tomorrow" That is still something.
Max_Distance
I'm a Regular

Would it just be wiser if i bought an unlocked one for bell for like $700-800? lol? would it save me in the long run? i dont even know how it works when you buy the whole phone O.o

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

You could do that BUT you will have to wait until May 3rd when the stores are allowed to sell them from the public. Also the S4's are all locked to the carriers they are sold on. You will need to unlock it your self or contact Bell to unlock it after the unlocking time they offer.

All phones phones are locked to the carrier they are sold too. Even when buying it outright it is still locked to the carrier. You will have to unlock it after that.

aznblitz
I Plan to Stick Around

not worth the hassle at this point...to buy a locked phone and then having to unlock it..there might not be an unlock readily available for a phone not even yet released..too much hassle
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Agreed!. I would just suggest waiting until you either can find someone that is selling a S4 locked to Rogers for that much or wait until Rogers sends you one.

EDIT - Telus posted this on their S4 website

White devices: Please allow 3-5 business days for delivery.

Black devices: Please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Note: Order fulfillment is based on product availability. The price indicates total after term contract credit. For new activations only. Product price subject to change without notice.

So in my mind, the Black ones are in more demand then the white it seems.

I know this is a Rogers forum & such but posting what Telus is showing. Maybe Rogers should start doing this as well..