Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Thank you all for your info. This is the first time I have used the reservation system. Not sure how it actually worked. Can't wait to get the new phone. Smiley Happy
Check online this morning, now #26. Yay for people canceling their reservations. Lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wonderbyrd

You are welcomeSmiley Happy. W ell i hope you enjoy using the reservation system!. Most likely some are canceling as they do not want to wait any longer lol.

I've Been Around

Is the 32 version available for reservation? I only see the 16 listed.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Poohper

As i posted on page 9, ONLY the 16GB model is available at the moment. The 32GB has not been announced by any Canadian carrier yet.
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm sitting at 407.

Realistically I'm assuming I will receive my s4 a week after launch? Smiley Sad
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bl0ckd

It could take a week or so for you to get itSmiley Sad. Best thing to do if if you really want the device, go wait outside the local Rogers store in the morning & get one. Cancel the reservation after.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have a corporate plan, but when i tried to access 'reservebusinessdevice.ca' my credentials were rejected. I was told that the business reservation site is "down". Is this true or was the rep just trying to get me off the phone?

I would think that if the site was actually down, there would be some sort of notice or redirect, not an error stating that my credentials aren't correct.

Thanks,

John

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JohnnyBuck

Maybe another business user can tell you this. It may be down or it may not be. Try doing it on another browser like firefox or IE or Chrome and see if it works. It could be your ID does not work.
I Plan to Stick Around

So i got the reservation done over the phone...got the confirmation email and saw "position #947" and thought, WOW a guy 3 posts up was #27.... Then i look and see they reserved the Q10...

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JohnnyBuck

omg that sucks. Lol. Call back and have them change it. It should not be a issue