Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

I really hope so!!!! Thanks again for the fast and helpful reply!! I'll let you know later today if I got an email 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Guess it didn't ship out :(. I didn't get a shipment email!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwljeremy

That means either UPS or Rogers has not released it yet. If not tomorrow then sometime Monday.
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone just shipped!!!!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kwljeremy

Great to hear!. Tuesday you shall have it as Monday UPS is closed as its a holiday!
I've Been Here Awhile

Just got off the phone with rogers, according to customer service they said monday or tuesday shipped to my house thats for a new customer 

I'm a Senior Contributor

Jmgreen, I think your order is lost in the abyss to be honest. There's no way it would have taken this long to fulfill it. If you don't have any sort of order number to reference to customer care and they can't help track it down, just take your business elsewhere. Not exactly the best service based on your experience.
I've Been Around

Hi I ordered Galaxy S4 today around 3pm They told me i would get it around thursday or friday. is that true?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello KoreanAndrew

You may get it as early as Thursday but it all depends how much inventory they have.