Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

@ Max_Distance

I don't want to be "that guy", but you might not be part of the second batch of phones, neither may I (#688) Smiley Sad

Mewmoix might know better, but I think the first batch was roughly. . .. 500 phones?

If the second batch is the same, we would end up being the third batch.

Unless the second batch tends to be bigger then the first batch, maybe Meow can share his experience with that.

Just trying to give you all the details. 

I'm really really really hoping the second batch is like 700 phones.

I've Been Around

I just received telling me my 16Gb Galaxy S4 (White frost) is ready for pick up in store (in Ottawa).

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello f1004

Call the store and see if they can release it today for u. They should be able to
I'm Here A Lot

I'm on the business reservation list... at #23 of  276.   Still in 'in progress (pre-fulfillment).

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello subzer

Yours will stay that way until they start getting phonss for you guys. Sadly there is no time frame for that.
I'm a Regular

God.. you first day preorderers are savages. But i had to change my plan before i could preorder thats why i did it a few days late. Boy am i facing the concequences

I Plan to Stick Around

I just checked the site, Rogers Authorized Dealer was my pickup location.  Didn't realize there was a difference where you would pick it up.

I Plan to Stick Around

I called my pickup place and they said tomorrow is when they'll have it for pre-order pickups.

Oh well, another day.

I Plan to Stick Around

Wow MolsonB...happy for you!  When I called Rogers over the phone 2 weeks ago, they said I could not pre-order over the phone since their internal system did not have an entry for S4 and told me I MUST order through the reservation system online (2 reps gave me the same info).

Something wrong with the Rogers business process?

I Plan to Stick Around

Yes. They don't have information regarding the pre-orders.

When I gave my order number, they said they couldn't find the order number in the system and aksed me whether I have placed the order for sure for nearly 10 times...CRAZY!!!!!!!...