Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello Blacknighteen86

You will stay that # until Rogers gets more shipment from Samsung. Keep checking buy i do not think it will change tonight.
GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

I hope my tracking number starts to work soon.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GIS_Kid

It will start working within the hour or so!. The system takes time to upload all the scans & update the site.
Garyfaifai
I Plan to Stick Around

Also received my shipped email today and was at #50 at reservation.

I didn't really expect Rogers would update my status on April 27 since its a Saturday but at least now I know my device has been shipped I am all happy for it.  As a Rogers customer that's all I need to know.  And I know I don't need to line up on Friday that's for sure 🙂

Cfran
I've Been Here Awhile

Meowmix,

They all have different answer and they are so confusing.... Just wondering should I maybe call Rogers and ask?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Cfran

Call Rogers? They will give you more different answers. Believe me no point of calling.

I would suggest that everyone waits until tomorrow when the phones get to the store. Call the store & ask then & see what they say. Rogers has not said ANYTHING for us to wait until Launch to get the phones so does not make sense.

The ONLY reason i can understand this is if Samsung told them to wait until Launch date May 3rd. If tomorrow no one gets them, then Samsung must have told them to wait until Friday then. That is the only explaination i can come up with right now.

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers store says I can pick it up when it gets there.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GIS_Kid

There you go. You see i got told this too but when i called 7 different stores, only 3 told me that. The rest told me wait until Friday.

This company in total is giving way to much wrong info right now.
GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

Even the website showed/shows that preorders and reservations would start shipping in the 27th. Then the apology on the site said they'd get them to us in the next few days. If just show the website if they argue.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GIS_Kid

Agreed!. This is why i said that. Does not make sense why they would say wait until launch. The store reps need something better to say man..