Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

For current customers using the reservation system, at least you all can see your place in line. For new customers, such as myself, I'm finding it rather irritating that I have no way of getting any information at all about my pre order. I contacted Rogers thorugh their online chat, and they can't even tell me if it will be 2 weeks or 4 weeks, and also have no way of cancelling my order. Pretty poor show for new customers. I suppose all I can do is wait. 

Judging by a lot of posts here, people don't seem to be waiting too long at least. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dscott23

Bell & Telus are the same way as well. They will ONLY notify you if its in back order or shipped. I agree that there should be a little way to find out more info & if you want to cancel it, you can BUT it seems that they do not want to add it. The ONLY way to cancel it is if you reject it by UPS at the door. Once the phone goes back to Rogers, they will know you rejected it.

Yea not many are. It seems Rogers is getting more shipments!
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Lets say I go to a Rogers store tomorrow, pick one up, and port my number over and everything. Once the original phone arrives by ups, and I simply refuse it, once it gets back to Rogers, wil that screw anything up?

I initially ordered it with a plan, and also entered my current phone number which I would be porting over once I call to activate my phone. Will picking one up in store cause any confusion with billing, or a duplicate account or anything?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dscott23

No they will not as the phone is going back. You will be credited the amount you paid ( if you paid) & nothing else will happen. This is because the phone was brought back to them untouched & from UPS as rejected.

Your number will ONLY be on 1 account.. So if the store shows that your number was ported over already & such, that means the other phone is activated & such. I doubt this would happen as the line needs to be activated ONCE you get the phone & call in to activate the sim.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Correct, my number is still active on Koodo, so nothing has been activated on Rogers yet.

Thank you for your help 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dscott23

Then you should be fine when you go to the Rogers store & get the S4 & port the number over:).

You are welcome:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

As I am not sure when i will be getting mine even though i have pre ordered on April 19th, i have reserved one frm MyRogers and the reservation number is 367..i can cancel either of them depending on the piece i get it from, correct?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello boomer5

Correct BUT if you get your reservation before the pre order, just reject it from UPS when it they show up at yout door. Now if you get the pre order before the reservation and the reservation is IN PROGRESS status you will not be able to cancel it BUT when thestore calls u, just tell them u do not want it.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meowmix,

Guess what!!!..i have reserved  the device today..n it is in process now.. 😛