Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello InsouciantSoul

Exactly. Reps can not see this at all as the warehouse is not giving the info out.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wafflescake

There is a separate thread for the Business reservations and pre orders. You may get it in a week or 2 weeks
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Why does the warehouse not give this information out? Seems counter intuitive. So it could be a month before I see my phone? Why can't I call the warehouse? If I'm gonna wait a month I'll cancel and try my luck with a different company
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I would assume the information isnt readily available beause the stock numbers are constantly changing, so instead of giving specific numbers on a constant basis, they simply update with telling them "IN STOCK" or "OUT OF STOCK". and you cant call the ware house because, well could you imagine how much longer it would take if the warehouse needed to be answering phone calls from customers asking where their phone is?

If the phone was in stock when you ordered it over the phone, You should have the device within 7 Business days.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Fair enough I guess
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello InsouciantSoul

All the other carriers use the same system when ordering threw the phone anyways. Crilde got it right tho. That is how it works.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

FYI, I was 22 on the Business Reservation List for a black S4, and my device just shipped.   Scheduled for delivery by end of day tomorrow. So anyone else on business list you should be seeing your devices soon.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello subzer

Yea many business reservations are being shipped out this week which is a good thing
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Well ups says it's shipped, and my store rep says it's in a warehouse. I think this is pointless, but at any rate, how long will this take, any ideas?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello itplus1

Its not really pointless AS the email does state & i said it countless times that if you picked a Rogers authorized dealership, your phone most likely will go to their warehouse & then shipped out from that warehouse to the store. Email says that as well.

You should get it before or on Friday.