Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjjkhkjhkjhkjhk
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

was 700 OPEN this morning. in progress tonight Smiley Very Happy

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wafflescake

Just wait until UPS drops it off at your place. Call the Business line and see what they say
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kjjkhkjhkjhkjhk

Great to hear!!
InsouciantSoul
I Plan to Stick Around

Alright. Well I would have gotten my phone in store, but they were giving me 50% off my plan, as I am a new customer. She said I had to wait and couldn't get my phone in store because my plan was 50% off. Is this true? No other way around this to get my phone faster?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello InsouciantSoul.

That is true. Only reps over the phone can give that discount out. There is sadly no way to get it any faster unless you rather pay full price for the plan and get the phone at the store
jim32452451
I've Been Around

Reserved a S4 last night (May 6) in Vancouver, started at #345 in waitlist. Today i'm #340 in the waitlist.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jim32452451

That means 5 people canceled their reservations. You may get it sometime next week
InsouciantSoul
I Plan to Stick Around

So the over the phone orders have a desperate inventory, but they have no way of checking it??
InsouciantSoul
I Plan to Stick Around

Separate * autocorrect
Wafflescake
I'm Here A Lot

Hey if was #285 on the business queue on Tuesday, April 30th for the s4 and I ordered it over the phone . Do you think im getting it this week.