Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Demi,

Give it a little while, like about 1/2 an hour... to an hour.. sometimes it takes a bit with a phone switch over. I have experienced that before.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@ cloverrea

Alright I will give it awhile longer.

The phone picture in my account appears to recognize I now have the samsung, so I guess that is good.

I guess I can fill the time with adding my music and contacts to my new phone.

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Contributor

Sounds like you should have bought the HTC One instead since it appears as though build material and feel are important to you. Android isn't laggy on a good phone, I'm guessing it's touchwiz causing this. Do you have a lot of the gestures enabled?
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi MeowMix,

Why am I no longer able to see my reservation waitlist position and status? I used to be able to see it on Thursday but now it's gone. 

How I can confirm I'm still on the waitlist? Or perhaps there is another place for me to view it. Thanks,

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello stevenls

Have you tried accessing My Rogers threw another browser? Try that & see. My Rogers -Overview - Device Reserve. Let us know if it does not work.

Mine works & shows everything
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

hah I'm apparently blind. I see it.

I used to use the Galaxy s4 product page on the Rogers.com home page to view it and that no longer works but yea your way works. Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello stevenls

Good to hear you found it!. You are welcome:)
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I can't do this. Still on open at 250-ish
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello itplus1

Well you wont see it change until Monday or Tuesday at most. It will not change on the weekend as Sunday the warehouse is closed and UPS does not pick up on the weekends either.
I'm Here A Lot

Meowmix,

I'm #22 on the business list and my status has not changed. I started at #24 and only thing that has happened is I've gone down by 2. Guessing cancellations.