Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Meowmix I'm somewhat new to TO. Did u mean 333 bloor?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Jacobharasimo

Yup that is the store. Just called now & said they had a few & got sold. They should be getting some in within the next few hours.

That store gets more devices then any other Rogers store.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I didn't think stores opened till 10. Wow
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jacobharasimo

They do NOT but i was able to get threw to the store reps as one of my buddies works there. The walk in phones they had were sold to a few Rogers clients ( Workers in the tower). The store does this as head office is above.

The store opens at 10am but he did say they should have some S4's coming in.He did say that for sure today they will get some & most stores would get them in. If the store does not get any in today, he said that is because the store is low traffic store OR it could be that UPS will bring it to them Monday.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I called the same store and was told all they ever received was pre-order stock. So strange that the reps give such conflicting answers.

What about futureshop and bestbuy? Are they suposto launch in store today as well?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jacobharasimo

Reps do this at times. This is why most reps i do not believe unless i know them.

You will need to call Future shop & Best buy about that. They have that answer. Yes they are supposed to launch it today as well. How many devices they have? No one knows unless you call & they tell you.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I also called 333 bloor st and they said they don't have any device. They will be getting it today.
Do you guys know any store in dt with stock.?
I'm Here A Lot

yes, i was also wondering about FS and BB, think they will have walkin phones today?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello FelipeVancim

You need to call them. No one will know unless we call.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello poo

Future shop and Best buy have their own warehouse so they should have some devices. Call them and ask