Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello Max_Distance

Most likely sometime Monday or Tuesday it will come in. It all depends on when Samsung sends them. Rogers has no way of getting Samsung to send them more if Samsung has none or wants to wait for the shipping.
Woolzer
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got a call from an authorized dealer in Winnipeg that my phone is ready to be picked up.

FYI I was batch 2.

Good luck people!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Woolzer

Good to hear!:)
hurueteruz
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how to find Rogers PLUS locations? I am a business customer and was told that only Rogers plus locations would be able to process the business plans. Using the rogers store locator and checking off small businesses only gives me 5 pages of authorized dealers and google maps isn't reliable either.

Thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hurueteruz

No Rogers plus store would be able to do that. From what i know, there is barely any Rogers plus stores that can take care of business & corporate plans.

If you are in Toronto, try the York mills Rogers plus or the Bloor street Rogers plus underneath the Rogers tower.
benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow,
Yea I know some have them, but people should call before so that they don't wait for no reason
benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around

Kyleh,
you can call them and find out.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello benbar21

Agreed!. People should call before they camp out just in case the store does not get any.
kyleh
I Plan to Stick Around

I called the davisville Toronto rogers store and they do not know about the samsung galaxy s4 shipments
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kyleh

then its up to you if you want to wait outside tomorrow or not. no one else can make that decision for you.