Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Oh man hopefully it is soon.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just call and get it? Or login?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kakarot.

What do you mean by that
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

I really hope the third batch goes out today Smiley Sad

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

It should go out today or tomorrow at some point.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

When will the next ones ship my
Still says open i have been waiting so long and i dont understand when will it ship
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chadkless

Yours will stay OPEN until Rogers gets more units from Samsung. They will not ship it until Rogers has it, packages it & gets UPS to pick it up. This has been explained before.

There is 3 steps for regular reservations. Here what the status mean & steps.

If your status is "open", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation

If your status is "in progress", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

If your status is "shipped", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Samsung galaxy S4 Rogers sealed
Brand new
I have both colors
Asking $800 or best offer

^ Found that on Kijiji. BOTH COLORS? lol...

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

Yes some people can reserve 2 devices or pre order 2 devices if they wish. Also the store reps have their own demo units that are fully functional. Those units come sealed before they go to the stores. This way the reps can sell them if they wish & manager lets them.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

I call complete bull on this once more. They opened preservations a month in advance and failed to bring enough units to the table yet you're trying to compete and best Apple? Anyone who has preordered should be receiving devices immediately instead of having the shipments so close to the release date. I vouch no reps sell phones until preorders have been filled.