Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

I was able to pick up my phone yesterday. Anyone who pre-ordered and had their device shipped should be able to pick it up. The May 3 launch date is for anyone who didn't reserve and wants to get one. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

kyleh is providing us with countless posts of comic relief lol
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I am #21 out of #152 and am very surprised with being so low in my reservation that my  S4 (white) hasnt shipped yet to my home address. Very disappointed. Anybody in Ontario receive theres yet?

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i am 861 and status is open.how long you think till i get mine?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kjjkhkjhkjhkjhk

Most likely in 2 weeks you will get yours unless Samsung ships out 861 to Rogers.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm just on my way to a Rogers Plus in Vancouver to get mine...
Hope they give it to me without a fight
🙂
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

so people who didnt preorder can go friday to the store and buy one. i preordered and have to wait 2 weeks. that makes sense.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I have to admit I wasn't exactly impressed when I found out how much longer it may take for me to get the phone I preordered...
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Going on Friday does not guarantee you a phone. 

Unless you are willing to campout you will likely not get a walk-in phone if you arrive 5 minutes after open. Think how fast iphone 5 sold out.

The reservation guarantees when your phone arrives they will hold it for you, so you don't have to fight the lines and will EVENTUALLY get one. If you thinking waiting now is bad, wait when the phone sells out within an hour and the stores cannot get anymore. They delay will be much worse.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yay - been at 142 open for 24 hours, now 141 ! (sarcasm dripping from every letter of this message)