Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Not possible in near future...:D Meowmix, your status would be in OPEN for several weeks from now.. :P...We will not let the status to go to IN PROCESS.. 🙂

I Plan to Stick Around

Good stuff Mike! I am glad there are no issues with the reps there

I Plan to Stick Around

I am sorry didn't realize there was a separate thread for cases

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Has anyone physically gotten their phone from the Rogers store?  I reserved a device as an existing customer and received an email that it has been signed for at the store today.  I just called and was told that I can't pick it up until the 3rd...?  I was under the impression that I would get it as early at the 27th, or whenever it arrived prior to launch.

Any help?

I Plan to Stick Around

its such a shame that there are so many rogers stores out there that are so ill informed about this s4 release...me and a number of others on here had no problems picking it up yesterday and yet there are still people being refused picking up the phone until may 3rd.

rogers release an offical statement to all the regional managers and get this sorted out...alot of people are dying to pick up their phones
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello,

Living in QC, it seems my phone is delivered successfuly to the store I'm supposed to receive it. I called them this morning to have more info on when I can pickup the phone and they told me they don't have a "launch date" yet, so they can't sell / process orders until they get it.

They have the phone, why can't I just go there, grab it and pay what I need to pay and live forever happy ? 😞

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello CaBz

You need to call back and tell them Rogers has already said to go pick it up when it goes to the store. LOL what? Another misinformed store again launch date is May 3rd
I've Been Around

Anyone in Vancouver get their S4 that ordered to a rogers authorized dealer? (biggest mistake ever - saw people at the Plus store getting their's yesterday 😞

I'm a Regular

Still hasnt changed to IN PROGRESS. Guess the next batch is tomorrow after all Smiley Sad

I've Been Here Awhile

I just called back. Seems they "did not receive" the phone yet and they will call me when they will receive it.

Sigh...

Thanks anyway!