Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hey meow mix

Thanks for the link I'll try it out

lol that's some agreement your super market company has with all these phone company's I would of thought you getting some good hookups on steaks or something but not phones haha...great perks
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

You are welcome. That is the link where you have to submit the claim for the gift card.

We do get discounts for food BUT we have a point card like how Shoppers does. The more points we have the better. In the end of the year in December. All the points turn into money & its handed to us as a gift card for the company. Last year i got $521 as a giftcard lol. Its something great i tell you haha.

Anyways enough about me haha. That is the link tho.If it does not work, let us know.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Finally got my phone today at the local rogers store today.

Thumbs up the the sales rep who assisted me with activation of the phone.  He was very knowledgeable with android device and gave me some tips about the new phone (First time android user).  I asked if I am the first one to get the phone from the area and apparently I am.  Also asked if he expect a lineup on May 3rd for the offical release of the phone, he laughed and said yes but most likely only a few will be able to get the phone because they are not getting much stocks in for new activation. 

Overal I am very impressed with the phone and how light it is and fast it loads.  Screen resolution is beautiful!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

meowix do u know usually what time they get shipped out

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chadkless

They can ship out anytime from 2pm-8pm EST.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mines still 'in transit' even though it's scheduled for delivery today... Still only shows the departure scan from Ontario. Starting to get worried... Hope they didn't lose the package. You'd think UPS would have unloaded the pallat by now.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GIS_Kid

How about try calling UPS to see what they say? Their morning systems update around 10am and after.

Call them and see whats up and why its taking so long. If it says today it should go out, then it should go out today
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Strange meow...

It suddenly showed an arrival scan at 2:00 am last night... So the system wasn't updating.

I guess if it's here, there's a good chance it'll still be delivered today. I'm being hopeful 😊
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

How do I directly message a rogers moderator on redboard to complain about the rogers plus store not giving me my device that they received from UPS yesterday @ 11:03am?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The Rogers Redboard mods asked for you to post the stores that weren't cooperating in this forum:

http://redboard.rogers.com/2013/samsung-galaxy-s4-now-available-for-reservation-and-pre-order/

Others have had success by showing the manager of the store the redboard article.