Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello dennis_dr125

It could be true. I know when i was outside the iPhone 5 and HTC One the reps at both stores were clueless as they did not know where to look lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mines still in transit since last night at midnight 😞  What the heck... must be going ground to WInnipeg and not air.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GIS_Kid

Hmm it could be seeing as its still in transit OR it could be at the facility still. What was thr last scan?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm assuming its on transit via ground
Highlighted
I've Been Around

It arrived to the store which I reserved it, yet they wouldn't allow me to get it even though it's there ... until the 3rd. The store a few blocks allowed people to pick it up if reserved there. Really????

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello shanemoney

I would ask to speak to the manager and the district manager as well. That is a rule they are NOT allowed to do
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix. Just FYI out to people with ups shipping. Unless ups wants to deliver packages like canadapost the would us ground. When checking the tracking info it's shows ups expedited. This mean AIR shipping. Show this is why there is no scans after the initial scan out for it can be in winnipeg right now but will not get scanned until tomorrow when they wil open the pallet and scan for delivery for tomorrow. So people may get a chance tomorrow to get there pine. Just have to wait like myself.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ti1qa

Exactly. That is how it works:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

good to know.  I'm in Winnipeg and its supposed to be delivered tomorrow... so I'm keeping my fingers crossed 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Kyleh none of us know.v