Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello milliel

Did you pick a Rogers authorized dealership? If so then you will get it withint the next few days.

Most of is sent the phone to a Corporate Rogers store
milliel
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the insight Meowmix. I didn't think about dealer vs corporate. I ordered mine from an authorized dealer 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello milliel

You are welcome. Its better and faster going to a Rogers store that way
chadkless
I Plan to Stick Around

Has the second batch of the phones been shipped
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chadkless

No it was not. It does not ship the same day the status goes IN PROGRESS. It will ship 1-3 business days after they get it in the warehouse
jejoro
I've Been Here Awhile

The rogers store has my phone and wont release it to me... I went to the store and they told me that he called the ontario regional manager and he confirmed that if they sell the reserved/pre-ordered phones early that they wont get money for it? .. which sounds like a load of crap. I then later called and after refering to this thread I told him to check redboard and he told me that regardless of what redboard says that he cant give me the phone until Friday

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jejoro

I would message the mods on the Roger redboard and tell them the location and all. Explain what happened as well. They most likely will deal with it.

The store does not want to give them out no as they do not feel like it in which can cause serious problems in the end
zazazazaza
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello
I was 648 open list black mist 16g at a rogersplus store. Today i drop to 296 still open status. I think ill be in the third batch but When should i get it ? By this week or ill have to wait friday may3 morning at the store?
Thanks
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zazazazazazaza

You most likely may get it sometime next week if anything
pjavr
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Guys I just got a email from Rogers and a text msg in my phone saying that the device has been shipped.
@Meowmix - looks like they are speeding up the process... The change to In progress was today and so was the email