Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ouija
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

If there were 600 phones for the first batch, and 300 for the second, why is my order still open when I was 849th or something when reserving the second day they became availiable?  Now sitting at 130, and knowing that I'll have a better shot of getting this thing from BestBuy in a couple of days then waiting around for good ol' dissapointing Rogers....

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm wondering if they're shipping ground or air... I ask because if it's ground, those on the west coast could be waiting a couple of days.

Chiva255
I've Been Around

My device says shipped and i just called my Rogers store and she told me that the device was shipped to kingston and they don't have it.( i live in sarnia ontario).  she says to wait for an email from Rogers to pick it up and I should not call back until then.

jmgreen
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm sure the answer is obvious, but where do I find my number in line? I've looked on the daily back order emails and don't see anything. Logged into my rogers, don't see it there either.

Sorry if this is an obvious question.

thanks

GIS_Kid
I Plan to Stick Around

When you log in to "myrogers" go to your overview and then click on 'device reservation'
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Chiva255

You picked a Rogers authorized dealership thats why.
boomer5
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi jmgreen,

You might have pre ordered it. You will not get any number except the order number if you do that.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello GIS_Kid

Most of them are shipped via Air during the night and no one nows about it. Once the plane lands, UPS will pick it up and start delivery then
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ouija

I understand you are frustrated but relax please. You need to understand that Samsung plays a big role here too. How does Rogers get the phones? FROM Samsung. They deliver whatever they can to the carriers and then thr carriers will do their work.
dennis_dr125
I Plan to Stick Around

Dhanking

Mines in burnaby but my shipping locAtion is in surrey.. No idea when it will be brought