Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Max_Distance
I'm a Regular

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

This is the maximum amount of bull possible. You mean to tell me you send half of your first shipment as your second? WOW.

DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

Maybe at this point they are just trying to pump phones out, so the batches will be smaller, but more frequent. . . .

Ambrosios
I Plan to Stick Around

shows delivered....but no phone calls yet

ZeroVulcane
I've Been Here Awhile

So i just called my store that my S4 is being shipped to today and they told me if it comes in today they can't give it to me until tomorrow? Is this true? If so why tease me like that! lol

mdhillon
I'm Here A Lot

Picked my phone up from Rogers in Brampton, ON about an hour ago. I was #39 from first batch for black S4. Was given website to go and get $35 google play voucher. Also a form to fill out $50 rebate. Was advised it is faster to fill rebate out through myRogers.

Also I received ups confirmation at 12:30. Called at 1 and was advised to wait for phone call. Got the phone call 10 minutes later to come and get the phone.
chadkless
I Plan to Stick Around

I was 400th in line and now im 63 what happend did people get their phones or they droped out
DemiAlbedo
I Plan to Stick Around

@ chadkless

The second batch of phones went from "open" to "In Progress"/

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chadkless

All the ones that dropped went inti IN PROGRESS. You will have to wait for the third batch
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ZerVulcane

They should be able to release to you when they can. If they are busy all day, then yes tomorrow but i am sure they can today
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Ambrosios

Call back and see what they say? Also was it a Corporate Rogers store or a authorized store?