Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Wow finally. I was #4 and finally got email that its shipped and delivery by end of day 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mkt20

As said yesterday by me and another user. Business and corporate reservations may get them later. Every reservation in the past has been like this. I guess there is more extra steps for u guys or something causing it
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello zecstone13

There we go!. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

My phone arrived at the local Rogers store.  Waiting for phone call to pick up ^^

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Garyfaifai

You can call the store and see if they will let u go now to pick it up or wait until they call u
I Plan to Stick Around

Bitchin'... I'm finally In Progress, and my wife's black phone reservation number went up 400 spots. Sooon, my precious....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just got the call from the sales rep phone is ready! Too bad have to pick it up after work. Very excited ^^
I Plan to Stick Around

My local Rogers just called me. Phone is ready for pickup
I've Been Around

I was excited to get my phone today before noon as that was the expected delivery time from UPS.

I got a tracking update saying they attempted to deliver to my Rogers Plus store at 9:35, the store was closed, and they will try again tomorrow. 

Please Meowmix, will they sort this out or will I now have to wait until tomorrow? What if they try delivering at 9:35 again?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cjenns

Yea they will try again tomorrow morning. The stores are closed until 10am when they open so THE UPS driver should have known this.