Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello ClaudiaLongo

You are welcome!. Always check online via Google & see reviews & what cases are out. See what is out for sell & such.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

check out the website mobilefun Claudia, over 200 cases.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm getting the Spigen Neo Hybrid. I've looked around, and it's by far the best looking case, imo. I know it's a huge hit over on XDA too.

http://www.spigen.com/galaxy-s4-case-neo-hybrid.html

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Personally I'm getting the Urban Armor Gear (UAG) case for the S4. $34.95 USD. Not bulky like the Otterbox, but still strong enough to provide superior impact protection
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Looks like my store in west end of Mississauga is getting 43 units.  UPS tracking says "Multiple Packages: 43"

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello swooshy

Its most likely getting other phones or packages with yours. they are all not S4's tho.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh yeah, that could be. Forgot S4 is not the only phone in the world 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Neat, UPS shows details of all packages in the bundle.  My S4 package is marked 1.10 lb, there are 41 - 1.10 lb packages and 2 - 1.20 lb packages.

Unless another device is exactly 1.10 looks like my store is getting 41 S4's

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

How do you guys see in the UPS status page, how many devices the store is getting... I only see my own package as 1.1 lbs... Some of you are saying you see a group of packages.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The thing is, a lot of business customers have a group that purchases for them. The company doesn't care if their employees get their devices at launch or before... So they're not as concerned.