Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Got the shipment notification but they are Not actually shipped. Just the shipment order placed with UPS.

The tracking number pulls no info at all.

Thanks for nothing ROGERS! Way to hold up your end.

I sure won't be preordering with you again.

And.. you will hold it till the 6th for me (3 days??), then give it to someone else. Awesome!

I Plan to Stick Around

different colours and different locations are a factor.

I Plan to Stick Around

The reservation ordering is. . . . not really intuitive.

I have also seen people with the same model and same reserveration number, which brings up quesitons.

As some have stated it has to do with location and color, but what exactly about location determines order.

Is it location based on the rogers store you selected, the city, the province.....

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mikeasdsf

Wrong. Please do not give false info. UPS will pick them up between the hours of 4-8pm EST and once they do, around 7/8pm the site will be updated and live with the tracking numbers working.
I'm Here A Lot

It is not wrong info.
They are Not Shipped until they leave on a truck. What I said is true.
I've Been Here Awhile

I am now showing information on the UPS website. My phone is at their Corcord facility (in North Toronto). Based on UPS schedules, it should be delivered to my store in North York by end of day tomorrow.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello valie

There we go, i guess they updated their site pretty fast. Most likely UPS is rushing them & such.
I Plan to Stick Around

I am still on #980. Glad to see people are getting their phones!  Hope this will move my # lower.

At this point, I am not sure if I will be even on the 2nd batch, or maybe I will be on the 4th batch?  Maybe higher chance to get the phone if I go to the store physically on May 3rd?

I Plan to Stick Around

My UPS # is still not active 😔
I Plan to Stick Around

ahhhh... my position is still number 23...i havent moved up at all since yesterday. (black mist version)

just got to keep waiting, its like watching a pot of water waiting for it to boil.. it never does when you look at it, but the moment you look away it starts too.