Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

I will have to go check out the two rogers stores tomorrow, if they have it in store i'll just cancel my reservation through my HTC Evo 3D and grab it there.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mlogan

Similar line ups to the iPhone but not as crazy
I'm Here A Lot

Fido Customer here , Rogers Internet at Home 🙂

Your shipment should arrive within four days. You can track its progress using the tracking number provided below. Remember, you will be required to show ID to claim your

A store representative will be in touch once they’ve received your phone. The store will hold it until 5/6/2013, after which, it will be at the store’s discretion to make the phone available to the next customer.

The reservation fee of $40.00 + taxes will be credited to your next monthly invoice. The credit also applies should you choose not to pick up the phone for purchase.

Thank you for choosing Fido. ....
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

max...my guess is you will probably get it the next batch...

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Was #134, in progress last week and now shipped! Ordered the white phone.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

Maybe tomorrow or in a few days. Depends like i said when Samsung sends them devices.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix. I just got the email that my phone has shipped.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Strange thing happening with my order, I had two separate orders that before they went into in progress were # 18 and 19# for the black mist version, strange that I got email indicating that the one that was #18 is shipped and the one for 19# remains in progress, who knows could be a rogers thing, either way, as long as there on the way I dont care. One step closer to the party im going to have where I introduce my hammer to the blackberrry im using lol
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Anyone have any experiance of the times it take for a device to get to the store after it ships? I know it says 4 days but thats always a safety number and it's normally half that time. I'm in Ottawa so im assuming that most devices ship from T.O.

Highlighted
I'm a Regular

@zazazaza

how are you and me the same number??? I Seen two others on here with  #23 too..