Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hey Meowmix. Here is something intereseting to know. It appears in Manitoba MTS is getting the S4 phone with no pre-order on May 3. I know a few people that work there and they are surprised they are getting the phone on Fri. I am going to keep an eye on this for it would be interesting how many phones MTS get and if they may get it before other people across Canada.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ti1qa

Most likely May 3rd then. If anything comes up, let us know!.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So with Telus offering $100 credit to any S4 reservation willing to wait 14 days post-launch for delivery, and Rogers offering a price match guarantee, does that mean that if they can't deliver by May 17 that they will match the $100 credit ?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

HJello Sheerluck

Please understand this as you are not fully understanding it. The Rogers price match is ONLY for Device prices. Second the Credit from telus is ONLY for SELECTED customer who ALREADY pre ordered with them.
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

I cant express my hate for Rogers without knowing i'll pop 3-5 bloodvessels in the process.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

Believe me, i am with you on this one. I feel really bad for you guys right now:(

In all honesty, i have such a huge headache from all this & now i am wondering if i want to stay with Rogers anymore.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

my thoughts exactlly as well , been thinking of going with another carrier as well latlly after being with rogers for 8 + yrs just so frusterating , they could at least offer a descent credit for having to wait , after all whats the point of a preorder if you cant get the phone.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ex-28

Agreed!. Believe me i have been put threw so much & after i have done so much for them, they do all this. No need for it anymore.

You can call in & see what credit they can offer but i do not think much can be offered:(
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hmm that didnt sound right.  Let me fix that for you.

@Dimitri: I'm sorry, I misspoke. We're aiming to ship devices reserved on the Rogers Reservation System and those who pre-ordered the device as soon as we can. I understand the frustration everyone has around this device.

Already In Progress since last Wednesday. I just hope something happens soon.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Gregole

Yea it does not but mind you she is just a rep. She just posts what she is told to say.

I hope you gets get it soon i really hope so