Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Forget about the kindle wheres our s4 lol
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Agreed. Anyone that is asking about the kindle, there is a thread already made for that. Check it there.

As for the S4, It may ship out tonight & i hope it does!. We will only see tonight tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

Thats true but we wpuld be happy with anything at this point being as how rogers has been so quiet with this whole situation ...i wonder if they even know how upset some people are with this whole debacle of a big scale launch
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Oh they know believe me. They just do not want to say or do anything in case they get more people upset. They need to bump up the credit or let the reps add the credit when you call in & simply just not get the credit later as you get it now. OR make the credit a bigger one.

Only one would hope for something like this.
I Plan to Stick Around

Typical just keep hush on the matter and hopefully people forget
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Yup. Believe me i have seen all this before with many reservations. I have been threw it all with the iPhone 5 reservations & seen this. Although i had to take care 8,000 questions on the thread i still was able to give more info then Rogers them selfs LOL.
I've Been Here Awhile

My status says "Open" #45

what does that even mean??

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Oh I have no complaints about my plain. and yes i said cry not you. I just find it odd that carriers offer incentives to new customers for a Commitment but really nothing for existing customers who Recommit. Your explanation just says you you can be an already customer but you need to open a new line... Well that says to me new customer, new line, more money same thing. Why would i want a new line when i have one? BTW I'm not on the Topic of Just the Kindle. I realize you keep saying lets stay on topic but really. It all ties together here. Almost everybody on thread is  signing a new 3 year contract for the S4. I simply asked about incentives as they are offering these WITH the S4 for new customers.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pppppp

It means that the Rogers warehouse has seen your reservation BUT they do not have the phone in stock to send it out. At this time we are waiting for Samsung to ship devices to Rogers. Here is what the status means

If your status is "open", your reservation has been made and we are awaiting product from our supplier. At this time you can change your pick-up location, contact email address or cancel your reservation.

If your status is "cancelled", your reservation has been cancelled and your reservation fee will be credited back to your account.

If your status is "in progress", we have begun the shipment process and you will not be able to edit or cancel your reservation any longer. The next email you will get will be the one that confirms shipment to the store you chose.

If your status is "shipped", your device has left our warehouse and is on its way to the store you chose.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello burnerbob70

Actually most of them are doing upgrades on here as they have said it. Just a couple are doing new activations. Yes stay on topic as the posts may get removed or transferred to the other thread about this. The mods are allowed to do this as the guideline of the forums says this as i have read it.

Anyways i do agree with you but the problem is that no carrier will change & its something sadly we need to accept until the CRTC changes. New customers get something better then us BUT in the end, we can call & ask for a discount or a waive on a upgrade fee lets say & they most likely may do it depending on the rep you speak to.

In the end, if you sign up with a NEW line, you will get this tablet, if you are a existing customer & doing a upgrade you will not get it BUT you get a credit on your account if you wait a bit or call in & you get a Google Play gift card worth $35. It may not be the same as the Kindle but u get something.