Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

FYI

I was #6 and it still says IN PROGRESS this Monday morning at 8:53am.

I've Been Here Awhile

Well its Monday morning . . . status hasnt changed  ! Still "In Progress"

I was 69th until it changed on friday morning

I've Been Here Awhile

If my status says in progress when will I get the phone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jnmAmg63

I have explained this many times. It will ONLY change between the time of 4pm and before 8pm EST.

Yours may ship out today or it may not. Just wait and see please.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello foody

No one knows. You my be lucky to get it tomorrow or at launch date. Wait until you see the status change to SHIPPED. Thats when u will know.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mikeasdf

As explained before, your status will stay like that until it ships. They ship from 4-8pm EST. Between those times u will see it change IF it ships.
I Plan to Stick Around

I may well cancel my reservation and go with Telus - they are offering $100 credit for those S4 reservations willing to wait 14 days after launch for delivery. I went from 316 at reservation to 509 and now to 500....can't see receiving a phone anytime soon thru Rogers.

Thanks for entertaining my rant....its been building for 20 years!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sheerluck

You will not get the $100 credit. You guys are making this a bigger deal then it is right now. Telus is ONLY giving SELECTED CUSTOMERS that ALREADY pre ordered the phone that credit. You will not get it unless you already pre ordered it & got the email. I can show you that it even says that. So you cancel & go with them & realize you do not get it, no ones mistake here.

Once you sign up with Rogers, you cam contact Rogers retentions & see if they can lower the price of the plan for you. They most likely can do it. Yours will either be on the second or third batch. You would get it within the 1-2 weeks if anything. You may fall in the $50 credit so at least you get a credit.

I understand you guys are upset but nothing can happen. New customers get a few more perks then we do. If you want to see for your self, Go look at the recent promotions like the PS3 & Xbox 360 promotion. People waited 2-4 months to get them after signing up with Rogers for the fist time. fights & arguments happened. 

Guys, lets stay on topic here please. If you want to talk about the kindle, there is a thread made about it 2 times. If you want to talk about cable & TV, there is a section for that.

This thread is about the S4 reservations. Lets keep it that way please.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So what your saying is that i have to cry about it to Rogers in order to get something or else i will be Ignored... awesome.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello burnerbob70

I never said " cry". You can call Rogers & talked to a customer retentions reps, Explain that another carrier is offering you a plan with a lower amount of money. See if the rep can do that.