i'm like in the 1000s on the waiting list. do you think i'm better off cancelling my reservation and just attempting to get it after the 3rd? doesn't sound like i'll be getting mine for quite a while 😞
Yea i would keep the reservation BUT go to the store at launch. Either way u will get a device but if not launch, then when it ships out. If you wait at the store at launch, make sure u go early.
Its SATURDAY ! Just chill out n wait for an update on monday, if any! Im number 50 in reservations n angry too but everyones just over thinking everything. None of us have control over the situation so everyone keep calm n relax!