Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

I agree just to please all the upset customers thats what should be done ...unacceptable for canadas biggest wireless carrier

Just to think if they had just paid ups for saturday delivery things would have been calm lol

Time will tell what they will do if anything and just blame samsung
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i'm like in the 1000s on the waiting list. do you think i'm better off cancelling my reservation and just attempting to get it after the 3rd? doesn't sound like i'll be getting mine for quite a while 😞

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i think rogers should just decide once and for all to release an email stating everyone should receive credits and an apology for not being able to meet the due date...as stated here by another member

seems like the best thing to do to keep customers happy...

i wonder if the head rogers guys here reads any of our comments and if it actually means anything to them the satisfaction of their long term customers...ive been with rogers for 12 years
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cjdeguzman

Yea i would keep the reservation BUT go to the store at launch.  Either way u will get a device but if not launch,  then when it ships out. If you wait at the store at launch,  make sure u go early. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Sadly head office does NOT read the forums. They never have and never will. The mods will notify the back end team of anything but its the back end team if they want to tell head office or not.

They should come oht in public and apologies for all this and give something else to us! We deserve it
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

thanks, meowmix. i think i'll do that!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Helli cjdeguzman

You are welcome:)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Its SATURDAY ! Just chill out n wait for an update on monday, if any! Im number 50 in reservations n angry too but everyones just over thinking everything. None of us have control over the situation so everyone keep calm n relax!

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the heads up about the credit i am also done my contract, and will see if i can also obtain the 100$ credit for 2 phones, will post if successful
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am 1241 in line. Status is open. I was 1250 but I guess people are canceling ahead of me