Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

I just got spammed by Rogers.  They sent me a text saying I can now reserve and S4 and that it's coming soon!!!!

Silly because I already reserved one on this phone number, nor do I think its coming anytime soon.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dtamster

Those text messages come every time before a release. They did this with most of the phones. This is NOT Rogers fault here & everyone needs to understand this.

Samsung just took responsibility & said everything i posted. I guess they thought they had enough devices in stock but did not & did not realize there is a high demand.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, are you employed by Rogers, or somehow affiliated as in a third party company whose services are paid for by Rogers?

I agree that insufficient inventory is Samsungs fault, but Rogers has to take some blame.  Out of courtesy, Rogers could at least notify their customers about the delay.  And for those that have the "In Processing" status, why would Samsung instruct carriers not to deliver?  My status is "Open" but why make everyone suffer.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dtamster

I do not work for Rogers or somehow affiliated as a thrid party company at all. I am a user that comes on here & helps everyone out for the past 2 years for free without getting paid or anything from Rogers. I do this on my OWN time for FREE.

They have already on Mobilesyrup & they are about to post it on their Facebook / twitter & site. Samsung just released this statement about 30 minutes ago. So it takes time for carriers to release statements right after.

I do agree Rogers is at fault BUT Samsung controls on when the phones get shipped out& such. rogers has NO control in this. Its easy why, because they rather wait until May 3rd or a date they release them all so they do not have any issues. Its called marketing. They rather have them shipped out when they can.

Anyways if none of the phones tonight do not get shipped out, then we know for sure sometime next week it will
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Agreed, they did not say the can't ship "any" they said they can't ship "all" therefore they must be shipping "some".

Fingers crossed!! 😃
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ClaudiaLongo

They could be but no one knows until the status changed on peoples reservation to SHIPPED. I hope it does so you guys get them but its a chance it may not.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I think we need to take a step back and relax. Granted it is sad people may or may not get the phone tomorrow. I am upset-yes, but I am not going to fret over it either. I have my Galaxy S3 which works perfectly and waiting is something I have to endure to get the S4 I will do this.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ti1qa

Exactly!. Everyone can wait for it for another few days but most are upset because they want their shinny new toy. Yes but remember things happen like this before. Its nothing new.

Just wait for a few days for it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

S3 ? 7:15Pm its is 7:01pm rights now
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Joebrooklynn

They mean the reservation they had for the S3 when it came out. They are comparing the shipped email time.. That is all.

EDIT - Bell & Virgin customers are reseving emails saying they may not get the device tomorrow but will be given a $50 credit.

So in the end, it shows that all carriers pre orders may not go out tonight but maybe a few will. We will see. Rogers should start sending out emails like this as well.