Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello ti1qa

Yours will most likely go out either tonight or Monday. Its up to UPS & Rogers if they do Saturday Deliveries. In Progress means they have the device in their hands but are packaging it & waiting for UPS to pick it up.

I've Been Around

I have a question to Rogers, when the Samsung galaxy S4  64GB or  32GB will be available at Rogers?

Thanks,

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

no official word yet from rogers on other available sizes
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

They only have the 16GB on sell. It seems Canada will be getting the 16GB model for now. No other Canadian carrier has any other model but the 16Gb.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix. I just want to thank you for answering all the questions and helping us! 🙂
I was wondering with the reservation system, when the eventually send out the phones do they actually follow the numbers we got. For example was someone that was # 20 get it before say #60?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wondeebyrd

You are welcome!. Always here to answer and help. Yes and no. They will ship out whatever UPS picks up. Once or twice others got it before the first ones lol. Most of the times tho it goes by order and number.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, you should have a sticky or something 🙂
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello denka

I should lol. They added this thread as a sticky on the forums so everyone can see it.

As for me? They gave me a highest ranking on here and black user name lol. Its all good tho.  I enjoy and love helping others out and answering questions when i can:) 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

lets just hope they are putting you on the payroll haha
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Haha They do not pay anyone here unless they are the mods that work for Rogers. Its alright tho, if they want to give me something they can. If not then oh well i will still continue helping others out and giving answers out when i can:)