Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dao
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

i went from 705 to 65! that's a huge jump! does that mean some 600 people across canada just got their status changed? mine is OPEN, im after a white one.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Yasser

You are welcome. At this point anything is possible.
Lombs
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi all,

I was number 262 in the reservation list for the black mist S4 and it yesterday it changed from "open" to "in progress".  Just thought I'd give all a heads up as I know some people were wanting updates from people ahead of them in the queue.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dao

That is correct. All of them went into progress and jiw you are waiting for the second batch.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Lombs

Thank you for that!. I Hope you get your device this weekend!!:)
Max_Distance
I'm a Regular

i went from like 1000 to 669, i guess im in the second batch, whens it shipped? will it be out for may 3rd?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Max_Distance

The second batch may ship sometime next week or so. It wont ship out before May 3rd tho as they get shipments once or twice a week.
hradi
I've Been Here Awhile

When is the official launch date for the s4? I can't find a set date on the website.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello hradi

Set official date for all the Canadian carriers is May 3rd. Rogers will add this after Saturday most likely.
Jayv1971
I Plan to Stick Around

so for us who pre ordered the phone are we guranteed the phone on saturday or only some will get it because im planning to sell my old samsung in order to pay for this one lol so I just wanna know if staurday is for sure before i do sell my phone and end up being phonless which really sucks haha