Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello serbdvb

I hope for good new for you too for tomorrow:). Let us know!.

See ya 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was #25, saying in progress. :). I made sure when I ordered to pick Rogers plus store. So I am hoping that I get the phone on the 27th. Here's hoping.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wonderbyrd

Yours most likely will be shipped to the store if not Friday, then Saturday. IF Rogers has made agreements with UPS to do Saturday delivery then you all most likely will get it Saturday!.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So when the orders get processed the people with the higher number reservation get their number in line dropped?
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Yes their numbers will drop to whatever number they can get & in order.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Pretty impressive that rogers hasn't had to resort to handing out credits cause of supply issues...meanwhile other carriers such as tel us having to resort to doing that...I wonder if rogers would get the bulk of the s4 orders compared to the other mobile carriers
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aznblitz

Rogers will most likely give credits out to the ones that will be waiting next week & all. Also Telus said in that image that got leaked SELECTED customers will get that credit. Not all pre orders will get that $100 credit. They could be giving those credits to the pre orders that have a pretty high number.

Also that was a leaked image from someone that got that email. Telus never went public saying it will give a $100 credit for pre orders that have to wait. The image says SELECTED customers tho.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I dropped from #804 to 116...does that mean 700 people will be getting their phones on the 27th?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Yasser

No it does not. Most likely around 50 -75% will be shippes out and the rest stay. This has been said in other post as well. Reason being as UPS has contracts with Rogers on how units they can pick up

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sweet, thanks for the quick reply. What are the odds of those who pre-ordered to receive their phone before May 3rd (or whenever the official release date is).