Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello benbar21

The official launch of the S4 is May 3rd, ONLY pre orders / reservation phones being sent to the store April 27th & on can get it as early as April 27th.

If you want to line up, do it May 3rd. If you do it earlier then that, the store will decline you as they will NOT have them in stock. They will only have the resevation phones in stock they get.

Joebrooklynn
I Plan to Stick Around

Mine switched in progress.., earlier around 9pm #42 maybe recive the phone Saturday
beckers22
I Plan to Stick Around

Joebrooklynn, how come you have the same number as me??

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Joebrooklynn

That is good to hear!. It should be at the store by Saturday but only god knows at the moment lol.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello beckers22

It could be that you have white & they have black. Different reservation numbers for colors.IF not then it could be a error on Rogers side.

benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the answer meowmix
And I know that I'd line up on the 3rd, just wanted to make sure that it was the 3rd a d not the 4th!
What time will lines start? I remember lining up at like 6 in the morning for the iPhone 4S and not getting it(well not the size I wanted)
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello benbar12

You are welcome!. You can line up maybe a few hours or so before the store opens. I know when i lined up for the iPhone 5, Note 2 & Blackberry Z10, i went 3 hours before & once the store opened, around 20+ people came in at all the launches. So be safe & go a few hours early. lol

benbar21
I Plan to Stick Around

Rogers plus stores open at 8 right?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello benbar21

Depending which location / city you are in. Most of the Rogers plus stores open at 10am here in Toronto.
sitruc13
I'm Here A Lot

#16 Black model switched to In Progress!

Bu the way, quick question...Airsource is definitely an Authorized Dealer correct? Even though all they deal with is Rogers (at least in my area).

Very excited, hope we all get ours soon!