Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

I have #42 and still (open status) no email from rogers and when i have some chance to pick up my phone.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Joebrooklynn

You are not going to get a email until the phone ships out. You should see the phone either this weekend or sometime next week.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Based on your experience do you think I'll get my phone on the release date or the day actes ? Now #352
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

The day after*
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bakterry

IT could be possible you may get it May 3rd. You most likely will get it a few days after the release of the phone if anything. Base on my experience this is how it goes. It will most likely go IN PROGRESS either this week or start of next week & ship by the end of next week.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oh ok thks a lot
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I have #113 and still (open status) no email from rogers and when i have some chance to pick up my phone.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kyleh

You asked a simliar question a page or so back. I already answered there but i will be nice & answer again. Yours will most likely change status either sometime before this week ends or start of next week & get shipped out by the end of next week or after the launch.. The ONLY way to know is to see if the status change & that is when u will know.

You should get it sometime next week or after the launch.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bakterry

You are welcome! 🙂
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Question...are the Fido and Rogers reservation system the same system? I am currently #27 in line with Fido!