Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello Canuck604

I guess business clients do not have this fee. If you get the fee gets credit back to you anyway once the phone ships or gets cancelled.

lol do not let it scare you, this does happen happen with Telus & Bell business clients as well.The problem with Business & corporate accounts is that you guys have 3-4 stages before the phone gets shipped out. Check your statues every day & see if anything has changed.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the reply i have been trying for a couple of days now...

customer service wont help neither would stores do the reservatoin....

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ysr84

Customer service and the stores are NOT able to access the reservation system on their end. That is why they can not do it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So I preordered the S4, which means I should be able to go the the Rogers store I picked on Apr 27th and be able to get it .
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello 498ta

It depends on the number you are. If you are a safe number under 100 or so you should be able to get it at launch. I would suggest going to the store no matter what & that way you can get the device even if yours never shipped lets say.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Lol my queue # is 804 -_-

I'll test my luck by going into the store, I'll have better odds of getting it earlier that way.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Yasser

Oh my lol. Yea best thing to do is wait outside the store on release date to get the phone faster as your reservation may take weeks.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

We're a week away from release and on my corporate reservation page it shows i'm #75 out of only 140. Thought there would be much more reservations. I hope this means there's a better chance I'll get the phone earlier. I read through the iphone 5 thread about corporate reservations the last few days at work and I hope Rogers has gotten their act together since then. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Canuck604

They most likely started understanding not to do what they did back then. Hopefully you get the device at launch or a day after!