Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Reservations.

Hello nismo_S14

At this moment there is no info about the S4 being in the reservation system. It could be a few days for them to add it. Depending when the carrier & Manufacturer want to release it & such.

I would give it a few days for it to go on the system. Once it does, someone on here will make a thread about it.
I've Been Around

How many people are able to reserve when the galaxy s4 is available??
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Mrsharris4

As many people as Rogers reservation can hold. Most likely more then 10,000 because when the iPhone 5 reservation opened, a few days in there was around 6,000 people on the reservation list. The problem tho is that the high number customers will wait for weeks to get their device.

1 phone per customer can be reserved tho. Just want to point that out.

I've Been Here Awhile

Any idea how long they will hold a reservation for? I'm going to be out of town on the 27th 😞
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Endless

Here it is from the official Rogers Reservation FAQ

How long will the store hold the device for me?
The store will hold your device for up to 7 days from the time the device ships. A store representative will call you when your device is ready for pick up. If you cannot make it to the store within this time frame, please call the store to make alternate arrangements. Alternate arrangements are at the store's discretion.
I've Been Here Awhile

Awesome, thanks for the help Meowmix
I Plan to Stick Around

I have read this thread, I was wondering if someone could explain to me the point of the reservation. If I understand right, new customers will get the phone first. I put in my reservation request, got #27 but I might have to wait so new customers can get first dibs on the phone. If I am understanding it right, doesn't really seems fair. But it is Rogers so I am really not surprised.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

unless something has changed.. but thats not correct from the way all the last ones have worked.

The reservation system... is for EXISTING customers only.. you need to have an existing plan to be able to do the reservation... so as far as reservations go.. new people would not be ahead of you that way.

Now, walk ins, can be either NEW or existing customers.

Reserved phones, come in, and are reserved for the people who reserved them, and can not be given out to anyone else.. unless you dont pick it up in the timeframe, etc.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wonderbyrd

Seeing as you are #27 you will get it at launch. Whoever is higher then lets say #150 will either get it the next day or so. At the stores its first come first serve bases. Your reservation phone will not be touched unless u pick it up or the days pass and the store is allowed to sell it.

Current costumers of Rogers wireless can only access the reservation system. New customer can pre order via a different way but its not on the reservation system.