cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Backorder

MMCCABE72
I've been here awhile

Just signed-up for a new plan w/ a Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (256GB) and Rogers is stating they are on back-order with a delivery expected of "4+ weeks" - anyone able to get any more detailed information than this recently? Wondering what a realistic wait-time is (Samsung's website says they are in stock directly through them, but for quite a bit more).

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Backorder

RogersYasmine

Hi @MMCCABE72!

Welcome to the community forums! 🙂

I definitely understand your excitement over the delivery of your new device order!! I've heard great things about the S22 Ultra. 

Unfortunately, this particular model is very popular at the moment, so it may take longer than expected to get it. May I ask, how was your order placed?

If you find it is taking too long and you don't wish to wait, you may want to consider a different device model altogether. There are a lot of great options out there! Just something to think about. 🙂

Thanks,
RogersYasmine

MMCCABE72
I've been here awhile

Hi there;

I placed the order and registered for a new plan (new customer) thru online Chat. I received the account confirmation/set-up e-mails, etc and then later received the notification that the phone was backordered and delivery was expected in "4+ weeks". 

A way to periodically check on what the expected delivery would be or periodic updates on when stock may be expected to arrive would be ideal. If it's a couple week wait, I have no problem waiting - I am just worried about a couple weeks turning into a couple months.

Thank you!

Good day @MMCCABE72,

Thanks for your reply! We're sorry you’ve been waiting for your new phone for some time now. What colour was the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 256 GB you ordered?

We'll provide you with an update when one is available and you'll be notified as soon as your device ships from our warehouse. If you were told "4+ weeks" a week ago, it could be a bit longer than the "couple weeks" you're willing wait for, for the device to make its way to you. I just want to set realistic expectations. Your order is in priority sequence and will be sent out as soon as possible. 

While we cannot "rush" the order, if the phone you picked is out of stock, we're optimistic you will be able to enjoy your new device in a timely manner.

Thanks so much for your patience and understanding!

RogersMaude

k_pl
I've been here awhile

any updates? did you receive the device? if so how long was total time, I'm dealing with the same issue, but going away, so would like my new phone with me on vacay...

sarah31
I've been around

Check Bes Buy. They have Rogers phone and connect Rogers

services.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation