cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

RAwhite1987
I plan to stick around

Hello everyone, 

It's been awhile since I last pre-ordered a device (I last pre-ordered my current S8+ in 2017) and my memory is hazy. 

Can anyone here tell me when the S20 will available for pre-order? I know Telus is opening their pre-orders on the 11th but I have yet to hear anything about Rogers. 

***Added Labels***

169 REPLIES 169

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

RogersAndy
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hey @RAwhite1987!

I'm excited for the launch of the Samsung S20 as well! Unfortunately we don't have any information on products or services that have not yet been released. Definitely keep an eye on Rogers.com for any updates!

@RogersAndy

RAwhite1987
I plan to stick around

That's fair.

Just wondering so I know when to be online to preorder.

Don't feel like being number 2500 when I can be number 250 because I didn't know preorders opened up.

FelipeVancim
I plan to stick around

Samsung Store, bell and Telus are offering the galaxy buds+ as a bonus. Will Rogers also offer it?

FelipeVancim
I plan to stick around

I reserved the S20 Ultra 5G Grey - 128GB

My position is 15

GibMcFragger
I'm a reliable contributor
I’m #5! I got in quick!

AccordXTC

I'm in #41 for Samsung S20 128GB Ultra

Is it me or does this seem like the launch no one is really interested in. Not really anyone chatting about it or deals or features, nothing.

GibMcFragger
It does seem pretty quiet, now that you mention it. Even this thread is much smaller than the usual Samsung release threads.

AccordXTC

If I was to guess why it's because of the new way phones are being bought with financing rather than the past methods, I'm still waiting back on a answer for pricing with upgrading from a no contract phone. If it's not what I expected I will be canceling my order. 

I think we're to a breaking point with phones and the cost for them paired with the current monthly pricing.

North705
I plan to stick around
I also pre ordered!
How do you know what number your registered with? Also curious when the phone releases will be. Thank you in advance.

GibMcFragger
There should be a link at the bottom of the device registration confirmation email that you received. It will take you to your reservation page and show you the status as well as what number you are.

The S20 series is released on March 6th.

SwordFish99
I plan to stick around

I will probably get one of these but I am not buying it until we actually have 5G in this country. That might be around the time the Note 20 is available...

GibMcFragger
We’ll have spotty coverage and basic 5G speeds (on 600MHz spectrum) until later this year after the spectrum auction, and mmWave.

spegs
I plan to stick around

I pre ordered this and selected the option to pay later pick up in store. It says I have a device reservation #, not a pre order. Does this still count for the free gift or do I need to choose the pay online ship to home option to get the gift? If it does count will I get the buds when I pick up my reserved  device in store or will I have to submit information afterwards?

GibMcFragger
That’s what I did. I assume we will as the pre order link takes you to the device reservation page.

GibMcFragger
Someone must have bailed on their Ultra reservation. I’m #4 now, lol.

comcry
I plan to stick around
Prices have gone down on the financing option.

kavkaz
I plan to stick around
i was 1 and canceled.. its a total scam. to the last minute Rogers refused to publish real prices on s20 ultra. when i found out that it will cost $2700 i said no! and purchased from Bestbuy directly at 1850
plus i got a wireless charger

tradein offers are a scam as well. i was offered 400 for brand new note 10 plus.. i am just furious

spegs
I plan to stick around
Where are you getting this $2700 price from? That's not the price it shows on Rogers website.

kavkaz
I plan to stick around

with Tax around 2700

Rogers is $49.16 x24months =$1200 plus tax. Unless I'm missing something.
Topic Stats