Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

Hello everyone, 

It's been awhile since I last pre-ordered a device (I last pre-ordered my current S8+ in 2017) and my memory is hazy. 

Can anyone here tell me when the S20 will available for pre-order? I know Telus is opening their pre-orders on the 11th but I have yet to hear anything about Rogers. 

***Added Labels***

Highlighted

Re: Samsung Galaxy S20/20+/Ultra Reservation / Questions

Hey @RAwhite1987!

I'm excited for the launch of the Samsung S20 as well! Unfortunately we don't have any information on products or services that have not yet been released. Definitely keep an eye on Rogers.com for any updates!

@RogersAndy

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That's fair.

Just wondering so I know when to be online to preorder.

Don't feel like being number 2500 when I can be number 250 because I didn't know preorders opened up.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Samsung Store, bell and Telus are offering the galaxy buds+ as a bonus. Will Rogers also offer it?

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved the S20 Ultra 5G Grey - 128GB

My position is 15

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

I’m #5! I got in quick!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in #41 for Samsung S20 128GB Ultra

Is it me or does this seem like the launch no one is really interested in. Not really anyone chatting about it or deals or features, nothing.

Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

It does seem pretty quiet, now that you mention it. Even this thread is much smaller than the usual Samsung release threads.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If I was to guess why it's because of the new way phones are being bought with financing rather than the past methods, I'm still waiting back on a answer for pricing with upgrading from a no contract phone. If it's not what I expected I will be canceling my order. 

I think we're to a breaking point with phones and the cost for them paired with the current monthly pricing.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I also pre ordered!
How do you know what number your registered with? Also curious when the phone releases will be. Thank you in advance.